I have just published an isicad.net overview related to couple recents months. In the first part you can find couple general facts related to the Russian market and/or reflected in our English publications:
- Space & CAD in Russia: 50 Years Since Gagarin’s Flight,
- What Publications on CAD/PLM are the Most Popular in Russia?
- CAD Revolution: Inevitable and Already Started
- A Hot Discussion around BIM at isicad.ru
- "The Dassault Systemes Success Story" by Francis BERNARD
- From COFES-Russia and COFES-Israel to The Big COFES at Arizona
- Russian Social Networking: In and Beyond the CAD/PLM Market
- Microsoft in Russia: +25%
- CAD for military service
- In 95-99 usage of illegal software for biz in Russia decreased by 20%.
In the second part of this paper, I present some news on the activity of particular vendors (mainly at the Russian market): ASCON, Autodesk, Dassault Systemes & SolidWorks, Intergraph, LEDAS, and some others.