isicad.net is a modest English version of the most popular Russian CAD/PLM web resource isicad.ru published by LedasGroup. In contrast to the Russian version which aims to cover all key news and trends of the world and Russian markets of engineering software, isicad.net briefly reflects what happens at the Russian and CIS markets and from time to time publishes English translations of some original Russian articles related to the CAD/PLM domain.
Below you can see a list of Top 10 most visited articles.
1. How to Express Design Intent in Rhino 3D :11.20092. “The Future of MCAD” Roundtable Organized by isicad and upFront.eZine :09.2009
3.The prodigal son of Autodesk :05.2009
4. New Armor for Rhino :07.2011
5. A brief interview with Steffen Buchwald (Siemens PLM Software) :06.2009
6. Synchronous Technology: The Third Attempt :10.2010
7.CIMdata evaluates PLM-market in 2010 and gives optimistic forecasts :04.2011
8.Variational Direct Modeling: How to Keep Design Intent in History-Free CAD :10.2008
9.The Future of MCAD: Round Table in Moscow :07.2009
10. Bricscad Enters 3D Solid Modeling for Mechanical Design Market :01.2011
Note that some of listed items are comparatively new and still have chances to move to the higher positions. By the way, an article “Direct Modeling -Who and Why Needs It? A Review of Competitive Technologies — by Dmitry Ushakov” published just couple days ago, judging by Google Analytics, can move to the very top of the list.